If you are planning to have a big clear-out, you’ll need to get rid of your rubbish afterwards. There are three ways to do this, you can haul it all to the recycling centre in the back of your car, book and pay for skip hire, or make your life simple and use a Beebag from Clearabee.
What’s a Beebag?
Beebags are a modern-day, convenient version of a skip. The bags come in four different sizes, they arrive in the post and then you fill them with your unwanted waste (except for things like bricks, rubble and concrete). When you’re ready, the Beebag gets collected and taken away. Easy peasy.
Six great reasons to use a Beebag
- These handy bags are extremely strong, but they fold up very small indeed. This means you can take delivery of your Beebag whenever you want, even if you are not quite ready to fill it yet. Instead of having a conventional skip cluttering up your driveway or street, you just leave your Beebag neatly folded on the hallway table until you have the time to load it up. This will also mean that neighbours and passers-by won’t start filling up your skip before you have a chance to begin. Leave the Beebag indoors until you are ready to fill it up.
- Beebags are easier to place than conventional skip hire. To have a big, metal container outside your home, you need an area to put it on that is safe. This is not a problem if you have a private driveway, but not everybody has one of those. When you want to start filling your skip bag, place it in a good sport for you and put your rubbish inside. As long as the bag is within 10 metres of the kerbside, it will be collected by Clearabee.
- You can get the exact size of skip bag that you need with Beebags. There are four different sizes available so you don’t have to pay for more than you require. There’s a handy guide on the website so you know how much each bag holds.
- An easy-to-use website means you can order a Beebag online at any time of the day or night. You don’t have to wait for office hours like many skip hire companies, you are in control wherever and whenever it is convenient for you.
- Arranging for collection is straightforward. You can book a slot online, or call and speak to someone on the phone. It is possible to arrange for same-day collection in many instances. Once the time has been arranged, your rubbish will be taken away and disposed of responsibly. You have up to 12 months to arrange for collection, so you can take your time.
- Clearabee is very flexible. They will collect your Beebag once filled with waste, and they will also remove waste that has been placed in a third-party bag, such as a Hippo bag. As long as it is secure and placed no more than 10 metres from the kerb, the staff will take it away.
For a convenient and simple alternative to skip hire, look at booking a Beebag. For busy households in areas that are tight on space, these really are a great option to use.
Clearabee is a responsible waste service who recycle and reuse 95% of the rubbish collected. In an effort to divert most items away from landfill, they deliver the rubbish to the appropriate Waste Transfer Station. They even consider traffic and the driving time of their vehicles to minimise their carbon footprint.